We are offering $49.95 for your first 2 visits to see us. (usual cost between $160-$175)
*Limited to 1 per person. New patients only. Limited time offer until 18/12/20
Simply add to cart and pay online.
Balance Back Chiropractor
Welcome to Balance Back Chiropractor in Palm Beach on the Gold Coast. Our vision is to provide an environment of exceptional healing and health that helps your body function the way it is meant to.
The team at Balance back Chiropractor are empathetic to your needs and offer the best modalities to overcome acute and chronic pain and give a patient specific program of care to ensure you stay well for life.
We are located in a beautiful beach side clinic in Palm Beach, close to neighbouring suburbs; Burleigh Heads, Elanora, Currumbin, Tugun and Tallebudgeera.
Call Me Now! 07 5606 6089
Manual (hands on) chiropractic treatment or Gentle low force chiropractic treatments
Low Force Treatment
Gentle low force chiropractic treatments
Soft Tissue Therapy
Soft tissue therapy including massage, active release therapy and trigger point therapy
Dietary & Nutritional Advice
Dietary and nutritional advice aligned to the patients biochemical makeup
“Balance Back Chiropractor Cured All of My Pack Pain!”
Who Do We Serve?
As every body in the community has physical demands, we all need to nurture and care for our bodies to keep them functioning at their optimum. Chiropractic is an effective healthcare modality for everyone, babies through to those with grand babies. All Balance Backpatients receive tailored care, specific to their needs.
Some of the people we help are:
- Tradesmen with a repetitive lifting injury.
- Pregnant women and the ever changing and developing body.
- Children who are familiar with the spills and thrills of growing up.
- Children who are struggling at school with learning difficulties and behavioural problems.
- Those who want to remain active as they age and manage degenerating bodies and mobility problems.
- Office workers with computer posture from repetitive sitting desk work.
- Athletes, whether amateur or professional, wanting an extra edge in their performance and to minimise injuries.
- The health conscious person wanting to stay balanced and healthy throughout their life.
We understand that people sometimes need chiropractic help with a specific problem, but we aim to help patients to understand the problem, so that they can learn to stay well and maintain their wellness routine with the help of regular chiropractic treatments.
Many people seek a Chiropractor for a specific problem but they stay to be well.
Monday: 8am to 6:30pm
Tuesday: 8am to 6:30pm
Wednesday: 8am to 6:30pm
Thursday: 8am to 6:30pm
Friday: 8am to 6:30pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment